Important Notices

Placement test:

In order to register for study leave with your employer or the HR department, you should usually submit the certificate of recognition and the schedule. In order to be able to send you the right documents, your German language skills must be assessed.

If you are unsure about your level, you are welcome to take our placement test so that we can place you in the right level. The test can also be taken online.


For the Bildungszeit (formerly Bildungsurlaub) "German for the workplace" you have to pay the full course fees of 530 euros for registration.

Once you have registered by paying the course fee, we can send you a personal certificate of registration, which you will probably need for your employer.