Cultural program and activities
Every Wednesday throughout the year, we organize cultural excursions in and around Berlin for our participants. Our culture interns ensure that the students in Sprachenatelier are not only here to learn the language, but are also have the opportunity to integrate into Berlin's culture and society.
Summer is definitely the best time to come to Berlin and learn German. During July and August, alongside the German courses, Sprachenatelier Berlin offers you a range of cultural activities to ensure that Berlin becomes an unforgettable experience.
The package includes e.g.
- Neighborhood walks - a great opportunity for all new participants to get to know the area around the language studio
- Tours through Berlin by bus, boat or bike
- Excursions to the Berlin Wall, the Wall Museum and the Stasi Museum
- Excursions to the Reichstag (seat of the German Bundestag / parliament building), the Brandenburg Gate and the Jewish Museum
- Bike tour through Potsdam, explore the historically rich neighboring city of Berlin with its many palaces and parks
- City tours - week ends trips to other interesting German cities, such as Dresden, Leipzig, Rostock, Hamburg and Munich
- Barbecue and picnic in Berlin's famous parks
- Beach volleyball on our own beach volleyball court
- Berlin nightlife - explore numerous pubs and clubs in Berlin
- Music concerts, art exhibitions, readings, talent evenings and film screenings
The German courses run from Monday to Friday, 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m., so you can learn German in the morning and get to know Berlin in the afternoon and evening!