Sprachenatelier will be back in June - by phone and on site, for advice and information. Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
TestDaF - German as a foreign language
TesDaF preparation courses
The Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test of German as a Foreign Language) TestDaF is a language test suitable for learners of German at an intermediate to high level of language proficiency who want to prove their knowledge. The organization responsible for the creation and carrying out of this exam is the TestDaF-Institut in Hagen.
The TestDaF provides the universally recognised proof of the language skills required for admission to any German university.
The TestDaF is administered by a worldwide net of licensed test centres and thus can be taken in the candidate's home country.
TestDaF as a proof of language proficiency is suitable for:
- students who wish to start or continue their university studies in Germany,
- students who need proof of their proficiency in German for other purposes,
- academic staff who want to establish their level of knowledge of the German language prior to a study visit in Germany,
- professionals who have to document their proficiency in German,
- students coming via programmes of the European Union who want to obtain a qualified certificate at the end of their stay in Germany.