Here is all the important information about the following TELC German Exams at Sprachenatelier- Berlin: 15.+16.11.19, 06.+07.12.19, 24.+25.01.20, 21.+22.02.20, 20.+21.03.20, 15.+16.05.20
German language exams and certificates
Overview of German exams and certificates offered at our Language School
For levels A1 through C2, the following examinations (written and oral sections) can be taken at Sprachenatelier Berlin:
- Start Deutsch A1
- Start Deutsch A2
- Zertifikat Deutsch (ZD) - telc Deutsch B1
- telc Deutsch B1-B2 Nursing
- Zertifikat Deutsch B2 - telc Deutsch B2
- telc Deutsch B2+ Professional
- telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medicine
- Prüfung Zertifikat C1
- Zertifikat Deutsch C1 - University
- telc Deutsch C2
Sprachenatelier Berlin offers regular special meetings to discuss intensive preparation courses for the following university language exams.
telc Deutsch C1 - Hochschule – New from 2016!- Officially recognised "Nachweis der sprachlichen Studierfähigkeit" exam, an alternative to TestDaF and DSH!
We also offer private instruction for all of the exams. In past years, students who have attended one of our preparation courses have had an 85% success rate passing their exams.
All participants receive a certificate upon completing their German course at Sprachenatelier Berlin. The certificate states the type of course, number of instructional units and level of achievement. The certificates issued by Sprachenatelier Berlin are recognized by many institutions in Germany and abroad.
Overview of the most important officially recognized German examinations:
• Level A1: Start Deutsch 1
• Level A2: Start Deutsch 2
• Level B1: Zertifikat Deutsch (ZD) - telc Deutsch B1
• Level B1: Goethe Zertifikat B1
• Level B2: telc Deutsch B2
• Level B2: telc Deutsch B2+ Professional
• Level C1: telc Deutsch C1 & telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
• Level C2: telc Deutsch C2
• Level C2: Goethe Zertifikat C2 (Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom, GDS)
• Level B2-C2: DSH – German language test for university admission
• Level B2-C2: TestDaF - Test of German as a foreign language